Daisy Long Memorial Park is east of Union and is the original site of the first water powered grist mill built in 1856 with some of the old foundation still remaining.
Monthly Rate: $450 (30-Amp) and $600 (50-Amp) - Monthly Camping Applications are available upon request with the Park Host on-site. The application must be filled out to receive the monthly rate.
- Picnic Area
- Flush Restrooms
- Electric & Primitive Camping Sites
- Dump Station
Reservations are made on a first come, first serve basis with camp hosts on-site.
Operating Hours & Seasons:
- Pets must remain leashed
- Park closes at 10:30 PM (except to campers)
- Quiet time is from 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM
- Fires in designated rings ONLY.
- Daily Long Park is located at 33671-D65, Union, Iowa
- One mile east of Union
- Turn left on D65, 1/8th of a mile.