View Hickory Cabin Photos
Hickory Cabin at Tower Rock is handicap accessible with one bedroom, full bathroom, open living area with kitchen and dining room table, covered front porch, and deck on back. This cabin sleeps 4 people easily. The bedroom has a queen bed and storage space. The couch in the living area converts to a full bed. The cabin is also equipped with a toaster, coffee maker, microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator, pots and pans, utensils, silverware, dishes, heat/air conditioning, and cleaning supplies.
CLICK TO RESERVE HICKORY CABIN
Located less than a 1/4 mile south of Steamboat Rock on Co Hwy S56, at Tower Rock. The county property begins 1/20th of a mile west and features 1/2 mile of river frontage. Hickory Cabin and Oak Cabin are located along the Hardin County Bike Trail, up the hill from the Iowa River.
- Handicap accessible
- Bedroom with queen bed
- Couch converts to full bed
- Handicap accessible shower and bathroom
- Covered front porch
- Back deck
- Full kitchen area with stove, oven, microwave, and refrigerator
- Heat and air conditioning
- Coffee pot
- NO FIREWOOD FROM OUTSIDE HARDIN COUNTY
- Cleaning supplies
- Broom/dust pan
- Trash can and bags
- Complete bedding with pillows, sheets, blankets and/or sleeping bags (1 queen, 1 full)
- Dish towels and soap
- Bath towels and soap
- Food and beverage supplies
- Lawn chairs
- Hickory Cabin is available by reservation online.
- $75 per night/$250 refundable deposit
- Two-night minimum on reservations
- Three-night minimum for Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, and Labor Day Weekend
- $525 full week (7 consecutive days)
Hours Operation & Seasons
- Hickory Cabin is available for reservation January 1st through December 31st
- Reservations may be made up to one year in advance
- Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is before 11:00 am on the day of departure
- Open year round.
- Smoking is prohibited
- Pets are prohibited
- Keg beer is prohibited
- NO PARTIES PERMITTED!!